Xmas Gifts for Food Lovers
Silpat (for the baker)
Vitamix (for the blending queen)
Wustof Knife Block Set (for the new cooks)
Nespresso Single Serve Espresso Machine (for the coffee lover)
Nespresso Milk Frother (for the cappuccino lover)
Vinturi Wine Aerator Set (for the wine lover)
Le Creuset (for the timeless cook)
Pierre Herme Macarons (for the baker)
Plenty (for the vegetable lover)
Around my French Table (for the lover of French cuisine)
Vij's At Home (for the exotic cook)
Fat (for the real food, real fat lovers)
Other Fun Ideas:
- Tastebook - Homemade recipe binder
- DIY Gift basket - With specialty items and recipes (fleur de sel, balsamic, olive oils, truffle oil, capers, pate, chocolate, curry powder)
- Allergy Friendly Cookbook - Kristin from Cook Bake and Nibble's Guide to Gluten Free Living (for someone with a gluten allergy)
- Giving back to Second Harvest:
Second Harvest is Canada’s largest food rescue program. For the past 26 years, Second Harvest has been picking up donated, excess food, which would otherwise go to waste, and delivering that food to over 200 community agencies in Toronto. Recognized for its efficiency and impact of services, independent research group Charity Intelligence Canada named Second Harvest a Recommended Charity in 2010.
- Second harvest cards
- Gift Certificate for Culinary Adventure Co.
- Tickets to Toronto Taste in June
- Donations to Second Harvest
- FEED bags - Bags that help feed children and provide them with what they need. A great gift and a beautiful variety to choose from.