The dream is still alive. If you followed my old blog, or know me in person, you know that I've been working on a guide to Paris since I was a young au pair living in the city of love.
It's a project near and dear to my heart, and as I work through the final bits and pieces, I put together a little visual reminder for what the book is about. Now I need your help. I am still figuring out the best way to publish my book and what matters to my readers. If you can answer the following questions I will be forever grateful!
- What do you look for in a guide book?
- Would you buy a guide book that didn't focus on major tourist attractions?
- What format would you like to see this book in: book, e-book, available for iPad or an electronic reader?
- How much would you be willing to spend on this as an e-book?
- Would you want the book to include personal stories and/or recipes?