Sometimes after a stressful day I come home from work and crash on the couch. I sit there, motionless, with no energy to spare.
Sometimes I crawl into bed with a book.
Sometimes I uncork a bottle of wine.
Yesterday, I decided to take the kind of advice I would give to a friend and do exactly what I knew would make me feel physically and emotionally better.
- Take your vitamins (vitamin C, L-Tyrosine, B12)
- Go for a long walk outside
- Listen to some good (relaxing) music
- Enjoy a leisurely dinner with healthy fats and Omega 3's (salmon and avocado)
- Talk with a loved one
- Pour a hot bath and add some epsom salts and lavender oil
- Dig into your favourite chocolate
How do you de-stress after a long day?