I love this time of year. The weather is cooling down, leaves are falling from the trees, bright orange squash are filling market tables, and all of the boutiques are starting to show off their Fall lines.
Fall is always my favourite. It opens up room for change, it's perfect running weather, there's my birthday and Halloween, and it's the best time for fashion.
Berlin is a great place to be inspired and I'm loving most of the trends I've been seeing. I've noticed a lot of leather, fitted pants, motorcycle boots, gothic touches, big scarves, and street wear. Here are some of the looks I'm loving and the wish list I've been building up for myself... (remember it's a wish list)
- Black leather jacket (Rick Owens is the dream)
- Tan booties (these or a simpler lace up pair)
- Tan coat
- Big scarf
- Camo pants (these in black/grey)
- Black pumps
- All black high tops (these dreamy APC/Nike ones or Supras)
- More rings (specifically this one I fell in love with in Paris)
- Mercer pants
More here because a girl can dream.
What are you coveting for Fall?