Cooking with Maille
I was recently sent some products from Maille to test out.
I adore Dijon, and have used Maille's products in France and Canada most of my life. I can eat mustard with pretty much any meal, and Maille definitely reigns supreme.
Using the creamy mustard and gherkin pickles (cornichons!) they sent, I made a retro looking meatloaf which was ridiculously easy and delicious.
Enjoy the video and simple recipe!
Turkey Meatloaf à la Maille
- Pack of lean ground turkey
- 2 heaping tsp of Dijon cremeuse
- Handful or cornichons
- Mixed seasonings (21 Seasoning Salute from Trader Joes)
- Black pepper
- Line pan with parchment paper
- Mix ingredients in large bowl
- Press into pan
- Bake at 350F for 30-45 minutes
- Slice and serve! (With extra Dijon of course)